<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Thursday, May 21, 2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i can't believe Kris won Idol. While I'm happy for him and all, it kinda sucks that he won because the winners' careers almost always suck. I half-wanted Adam to win it so that his career would go down and I'd be laughing my ass off. But now that Kris has won it, I hope to God that his records will have that awesome Mraz tinge going on and that I'll continue loving whatever he does and that he'll have the best Idol winner career ever. KRIS ALLEN FTW! And Matt Giraud too, I seriously hope he gets signed and release awesome records that I, along with the rest of the world, will love (:

The finale was amazing. Queen, albeit without Freddie + Jason Mraz = awesome much. But I really was hoping for/expecting a Jason Mraz - Kris Allen duet. Jason Mraz with the other contestants on I'm yours - bah. Kris got Keith Urban instead whereas Adam got KISS, what the hell lah. SO unfair, everyone favours Adam. Oh Allison with Cyndi Lauper on Time after time - another Dilana moment!

I hate people who spread the results in school. But I successfully managed to run away from everyone. And then, with all my stupidity, I reached home and logged on to facebook where people obviously commented on the results. STOOOOPID. I should've ponned school today to watch the results. Games Day was a stupid waste of time.

I LOVE KRIS ALLEN AND MATT GIRAUD (:
8:38 PM;